Monday, March 30, 2020

bravery

Sunday, March 29, 2020 (7:53 a.m.)
Holy God,

I just found the word for the day. Bravery.

Yes Father. I look to You to make me truly brave.

How I thank You Lord. Left to my own devices, I would soon spiral completely out of control. Circle the drain if You will.

Thank You that You have so much more for us than fear!

♪You Make Me Brave You make me brave You call me out beyond the shore into the waves Cause You make me brave… No fear can hinder now the promises You made Because Your love, in wave after wave Crashes over me, crashes over me For You are for us You are not against us Champion of Heaven You made a way… for all to enter in♪

Yes Father! YOU make us brave!
(12:34 p.m.)

Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises make us brave. Thank You Father.

1 Thessalonians 1:4 from The Message. “When the Message we preached came to you, it wasn’t just words. Something happened in you. The Holy Spirit put steel in your convictions.”

Holy Spirit. Steel in our convictions. Bravery. Yes Father. You make us brave. Do all You know is best this day. Thank You. Lord. I love You. Amen.
(214 words ~ 12:45 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment