Tuesday, March 17, 2020

"New Normal"

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 (6:26 a.m.)
Holy God,

“New normal” has become my most used catch-phrase of late. Last night I realized I want You to be my “New Normal”!

Yes Father. With all the current uncertainty, circumstances practically changing from one moment to the next, it is heartening to know that ♪You stay the same through the ages♪

Yes! ♪Your love never changes… The wind is strong and the water’s deep But I’m not alone here in the open seas Cause Your love never fails The chasm is far too wide I never thought I’d reach the other side But Your Love Never Fails You make, all things, work together for my [OUR] good♪

I believe this Father. I have absolutely no idea what tomorrow holds, yet I completely trust and believe You to be holding it. You are our “New Normal”. I am asking You to do all You must in guiding and directing us through all the unknowns.

I do not pretend to understand ANY of what is happening around us Lord. I am neither dismissing nor ignoring warnings and advisements. I do however stand firmly on Your Word. Allowing myself to give in to fully trusting You.

Holy God, how I thank You that in the midst of all that is going on in the world I am sitting here, reading [Isaiah 65:17-25] and singing. Yes Blessed God. ♪Jesus Is Just Alright with me, Jesus is just alright…♪

Oh yes Father! Thank You that in the middle of such unprecedented chaos, crisis and confusion, our hope truly is in You. Thank You!

The Message. Isaiah 65:17-25. “[New Heavens and a New Earth] ‘Pay close attention now: I’m creating new heavens and a new earth. All the earlier troubles, chaos, and pain are things of the past, to be forgotten. Look ahead with joy. Anticipate what I’m creating: I’ll create Jerusalem as sheer joy, create my people as pure delight. I’ll take joy in Jerusalem, take delight in my people: No more weeping in the city, no more cries of anguish…'”

As I read and hope and read some more, still I look to You Blessed God. Illustrated Bible Handbook. “Chapter 65. Renewed Heavens and Earth Judgment must precede the time of blessing, but only because God’s obstinate people would not respond when He held out His hands to them in invitation (1-7).”

Yes Lord. I believe You. I trust You. I can’t explain any of the awful that is going on around us, I just absolutely and completely depend on You.

The Life Recovery Bible comment. “65:17-25 The new heavens and new earth will be wonderful; there will be no pain, suffering, or want. God will answer our prayers while we are still speaking them. There will be peace everywhere, even among the animals. While this level of blessing will not be achieved in this earthly lifetime, we can look forward to this in the next life if we are God’s children. Recovery from our failures and sins will take away many of our pains here on earth; the coming in glory of God’s Kingdom will bring us joy forever.”

I believe You to know what You are doing. I love and trust You. Do all You know is best while I step back, still singing. ♪Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright, oh yeah…♪

Thank You Father. Praise You. Bless us and keep us exactly as You know is best. Be our "New Normal". Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(593 words ~ 8:16 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment