Friday, March 27, 2020

still

Friday, March 27, 2020 (7:01 a.m.)
Blessed God,

I’m here. Still claiming You to be good. Still believing You to have a plan. Still confessing I have no idea what it’s all going to look like in the end.

Even there, that’s not exactly true. Yes it is. No it isn’t.

In the ultimate end we’ll be with You. And still we don’t really know how that will look.

Father, thank You.
(8:10 a.m.)

Thank You that we get to search Your Word. Sing Your praises. Smile as often as possible. Stand on Your promises. And stay our minds on Your Truth.

Holy God, we love You. We need You.
(9:17 a.m.)

The news of the world outside intensifies. As does my quiet resolve to continue trusting You.

Psalm 62:5. The Passion Translation. “I am standing in absolute stillness, silent before the one I love, waiting as long as it takes for Him to rescue me. Only God is my Savior, and He will not fail me.”

Yes Lord. I love You. I need You. And I want You to continue doing all You must in making me alert, aware and unafraid. It’s You Dear Lord. Our biggest hope is You!

Thank You for who and all You are. Be glorified Dear Lord! Through all the unknowns, be glorified! Amen.
(227 words ~ 9:29 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment