Tuesday, March 24, 2020

harmony

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 (6:34 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You.

Pandemic. New normal. “Safer at home.” Everyday a different buzz word. Or phrase.

State and nation wide closures of schools, beaches, public meeting places. Nothing like we have ever seen before.

Father, I continue bringing it all to You. Reiterating my desire to be alert. Aware. And unafraid.

There is a lot of fear going on out there. Half truths. Misleadings. Conflicts.

This is again where I turn to You. Seeking harmony. Agreement. Hope. Faith. Love (1 Corinthians 13:13).

These I will find only in You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.

Father God, You’ve got this. I know that. I trust it. I believe it.

I have no idea what it’s going to look like. I do not take any of this blindly. Or lightly. And still I trust You.
(7:50 a.m.)
And right here I get to again stop and praise You!

Singing. Searching. And actually finding.

♪Even though I walk through the valley Of the shadow of death Your perfect love is casting out fear And even when I’m caught in the middle Of the storms of this life I won’t turn back, I know You are near♪

Lord God how I thank You. You remind me.

♪And I will fear no evil For my God is with me And if my God is with me Whom then shall I fear? Whom then shall I fear?♪

Holy God, You provide me verses regarding harmony. Romans 12:16. 1 Chronicles 15:19-22. 2 Chronicles 5:11-13. Zechariah 6:12-13; 11:7-8; 11:14. Acts 2:43-45; 4:23-26; 5:12-16. Romans 15:3-6. 1 Corinthians 14:26-33. 2 Corinthians 13:11-13. James 3:5-6.

Your Word speaks Truth. Power. Promises. You never change. You are always good.

♪Oh no, You never let go Through the calm and through the storm Oh no, You never let go In every high and every low Oh no, You never let go Lord, You never let go of me♪

Singing. Building resolve. ♪And I can see a light that is coming For the heart that holds on A glorious light beyond all compare And there will be an end to these troubles But until that day comes We’ll live to know You here on the earth… But until that day comes Still I will praise You, still I will praise You♪

Yes Lord! I can choose to hope. Trust. Have faith. Lean into and depend on You to do all that You know we need.

Father God, I trust You to continue turning my focus to You. Believing You to be all You claim and promise to be.

♪Even though we walk through the valley Of the shadow of death YOUR PERFECT LOVE IS CASTING OUT FEAR♪ (1 John 4:18).

Blessed Lord, I absolutely do not know what I think I know! And smack in the middle of the unknowing still I will praise You! ♪And I will fear no evil For my God is with me And if my God is with me Whom then shall I fear♪

If this world has ever needed the Truth and promise of the 23rd Psalm, Lord it is now. Do all You must to bring Your harmony to this chaos and conflict.

We love You Lord. We need You. And we ask You, do all You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(584 words ~ 8:36 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment