Sunday, March 15, 2020

Calm.

Friday, March 13, 2020 (7:01 a.m.)
Holy God,

There is a worldwide pandemic. Fear is running rampant. And when I saw the clock at exactly midnight I started singing, ♪It’s a new day…♪ [Feeling Good]

The smile I keep smiling surprises me Lord. My former approach to fearful news was to ‘be afraid, be very afraid.’ Blessed God, You have changed my life. Truly.

Your Word tells us repeatedly to “fear not.” Be not afraid. Be of good cheer. And You teach us how to do exactly that.

Thank You Lord. Thank You that even [especially] in the panic that surrounds us we can choose to look to You. Trust in You. Depend on You. Allow You to be Lord of all.

Yes Father, let us look to You. There has yet to be much conversation regarding Your goodness and Your grace.

Quarantines. Isolations. Disbandments. Cancellations. Solitude. Avoidance. Fear.

Father, I call on You to be the loving, gathering, protective Mother Hen You are depicting as being in Luke 13:34. Seeing also Psalms 57:1; 61:4; 63:7; and 91:4.

Again I start singing ♪Through it all, my eyes are on You

No comments:

Post a Comment