Sunday, March 15, 2020

words

Sunday, March 15, 2020 (6:41 a.m.)
Holy God,

Calm. Cautious. Those are the words from the last two days. Exploring them in Your Word I have been so blessed. Yes. Thank You Father.

Peace has been one of the most profound offshoots. And I am so grateful Lord.

Yes. Grateful.

Chaos, crisis and confusion are currently running rampant throughout the world. Experiencing Your peace, calm and caution in the midst is a genuine gift from You Dear God.

This is not a stick my head in the sand and pretend global emergency is not happening. No. This is being fully alert, aware and choosing not to be afraid. This comes only from You Dearest Dad.

Father, I come to You this morning. Alert. Aware. And asking. Yes Lord I am asking Your peace. Your presence. Your care. Overall.

The world is in a state Dear Lord. None of it surprises You. You know our every need. We turn and look to You. Depending on You.

Do exactly as You know is best Dearest Father. Leading, guiding, directing and providing all that You alone know is best.

I love You Father. We need You. I’m asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Be the God that only You can be! Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(214 words ~ 7:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment