Thursday, March 26, 2020

"Effective Prayer"

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 (6:52 a.m.)
Holy God,

I look to You. Count on You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7).

(7:58 a.m.)
We need You Father.

I don’t know how to pray effectively. “Effective Prayer” Yes. That’s the phrase I just read in The Life Recovery Bible (Matthew 7:7-11).
(8:29 a.m.)
“Effective Prayer”

Songs are singing to me from all sides. ♪Great Are You Lord♪, ♪You Never Let Go… still I will praise You♪

I have only snippets of prayers to You this morning Lord. They start and stop.

The disciples asking Jesus to teach them to pray. Matthew 6:5-15. “Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name (v.9)…”

Yes Father!

We are in need. Of Your presence. Your healing. And we are not hearing or seeing much to do with renewed faith and trust in You.

James 5:16, “So confess your offenses to one another and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous person is very powerful.” Please Father. Teach us.


No comments:

Post a Comment