Monday, March 2, 2020

"sunrise glory"

Monday, March 2, 2020 (6:57 a.m.)
Thank You Father.

Thank You for smiles. Yes Lord. Thank You for the internal and external smiles You provide. To our hearts, souls, minds and faces.

Oh Your goodness Yes, Dear Lord! Searching Your Word for “smiles” I go straight to Isaiah 60.

Verses 1-7 in The Message seems to be speaking just to me. “Get out of bed, Jerusalem! Wake up. Put your face in the sunlight. GOD’s bright glory has risen for you.”

Reading these words, I looked up and practically ran to the east facing windows. Your bright glory intermingling with darkened clouds. Beautiful! Glorious! Spectacular. And another smile.

Thank You Lord. Yes. Thank You!

“The whole earth is wrapped in darkness, all people sunk in deep darkness. But GOD rises on you, His sunrise glory breaks over you.”

Holy God, You amaze me! Almost exactly one year ago (3/10/19 6:56 a.m.) I was experiencing nearly identical conditions. Blessed Father God, only You could provide such combined peace and joy in my being. Thank You.

Yes Father. Thank You for the various ways You speak to us. Sunrises. Skies. Smiles.

The Life Recovery Bible comment for the first three verses here tell us that Your “people are called to let their light shine to the nations. God wants to transform us and use us to bring His Truth to others.” To this I add my own, “Yes, please!”

Use me as only You know is best. Sharing the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10). The alertness that comes from praying at all times in the power of Your Holy Spirit (Ephesians 6:18). Being faithful, even unto death (Revelation 2:10). And eager to do right, changing our hearts and lives (Revelation 3:19).

All this from a smile. And the beauty of Your “sunrise glory”. Thank You Father.

I love You. I need You. I want You. I applaud You. Use me. Thank You God. Amen.
(332 words ~ 7:44 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment