Tuesday, February 11, 2020

as well as... ~ 1/26/20

Sunday, January 26, 2020 (6:31 a.m. Ship’s Time)
Traveling south to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Closet area
Holy God,

How I thank You! You provided me cough free sleep for over five hours. As well as the perfect verse with which to actually fall asleep. 

There, right next to me on that wonderful pillowy bed, Ephesians 3:20 reminded me “Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.”

You. Able. Infinitely more. God! How awesome are You! You who created it all. ♪The moon and the stars declare Who You are… I’m so unworthy and still You love me♪

Lord, how deeply and truly I thank You. I get to be here. Knowing. Trusting. Believing that You are ‘able to accomplish infinitely more than I would ever dare to ask or hope.’ You are such a big and glorious God.

Father, at this particular time in our lives, it appears that everywhere we turn there is another need. Health issues seem to be most prevalent at the moment. Coughs and colds potentially leading to pneumonia and worse. Hospital stays. And now a dear 85 year old neighbor having had a “mild” heart attack.

Straight back to Ephesians 3:20. “Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.”

Right here I stop. Because I am connected with a woman who does dare to ask and hope. She gets specific in her asking. Unafraid. Dauntless. Gutsy. Yeah. What’s that like?

Lord, You give us courage, confidence, strength when we ask for it. Here I am asking. Use Your Word in growing me this day.

I want to be the woman You are creating me to be. The one who ‘is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs with no fear of the future’ (Proverbs 31:25).

Counting on the Truth of Ephesians 3:16-19 I am asking You to give me the ‘glorious, unlimited resources’ to freely share with others the hope I find in You. The mighty inner strength from Your Holy Spirit. Christ being ‘more and more at home in my heart as I trust in Him…

‘Roots going down deep into the soil of Your marvelous love.’ That I would truly “have the power to understand, as all people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep” Your love really is. Oh praise You God! Praise and thank You.

I love You Father. And all this I ask in the power of Your Son’s most holy name! Thank You. Amen.
(387 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)

(8:42 a.m.)
And may I just add…

Thank You again!!!

“Technical difficulties” prevented me from ‘Tai Chi-ing at Sea’ as hoped. Thank You that You are teaching me that I can still find joy, even while accepting minor disappointments.

God, You are just so good! Turning to Illustrated Bible Handbook and reading under [Ephesians] Chapter 3. A Loving People “God’s Work Within; 3:20,21. Living and loving each other as family is our heritage in Christ. But it is only possible because God is able to do immeasurably more than we can imagine, ‘according to His power that is at work within us.’”

Oh amen to that Dear Lord. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment