Friday, February 21, 2020

music

Friday, February 21, 2020 (6:44 a.m.)

♪You’re a Good, Good Father It’s who You are… And I’m loved by You It’s who I am…♪

Thank You God!

There was sleep. And wakefulness. Tossing. Turning. Thinking. Doubting. Fearing. Praying. Resting. Then music. Yes. Thank You Father that You so often provide me with music.

Hmm, yes. Music to soothe my soul. Music to help me hope. Music that gets me moving. Music…

Even here I smile Lord. Reading a link entitled, “God’s Purpose for Music”.

(7:25 a.m.)
And now? An even bigger, “Thank You God!”

Quoting the webpage article, Your purpose for music’s use is “to praise, express joy, teach, celebrate, relax or even express love, music is always [to be] used in a positive way.” Blessed God, thank You that I get to experience music in so very many different ways.

You ARE a Good, Good Father. And I AM loved by You. It is who I am. Thank You Dear Lord.

Use me this day, exactly as You know is best. I love You so much and I long to think, say, believe and behave in ways that are glorifying to Your holy name.

I love You. I thank You. And I ask You to lead, guide, direct and provide in all the ways that only You can. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(227 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment