Wednesday, February 19, 2020

power

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 (9:41 a.m.)

♪All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name!♪

Yes, Lord!

♪Let angels prostrate fall; Bring forth the royal diadem [crown] And crown Him Lord of all♪

Oh yes most Blessed Jesus. How I thank You for the hope and the power that comes from depending on Your Word.

Thank You too for the forward thinking all those years ago that had me list this powerful hymn in the back of The Hymnal for Worship & Celebration as “…Crown Him Lord of All.” Thank You that You know me so well.

And thank You that right here with You is where I want to be right now. Sure, there are plenty of things I could get busy with. Acknowledging the power we have in You is most important to me. Thank You for that Lord.

Thank You that there is power in Your name (John 14:14; Acts 3:16) as well as in Your blood (Revelation 12:11). I confess to the many times I need reminding of Your Truth. And Your promises.

Thank You that You are loving. Forgiving. Patient. Kind. All the things You call us to be.

Thank You that You give us the power to become all You desire for us.

I love You. And I ask that I would use this day exactly as You know is best. In, with, by, through and for Your power.

Thank You Jesus. It is in Your mighty and powerful name I pray. Amen.

(251 words ~ 10:07 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment