Friday, February 28, 2020

beautiful blue

Friday, February 28, 2020 (6:21 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. What a beautiful view of blue going on outside. Mm, yes God. Beautiful blue.

Looking to Your Word with these two words my heart is at such peace. Father, how I thank You for this opportunity to learn of the construction of Your tabernacle (Exodus 35-40) and Your glory ultimately filling that space.

Truly I thank You Lord. The simple act of looking out at the beautiful blue sky has such a soothing effect on my being. Inhaling deeply, I experience such peace. Thank You God.

Turning to Ezekiel (1:26; 10:1) and reading about “a throne made of beautiful blue sapphire” my imagination takes hold of the prophet’s vision. Blessed God, how I thank You for this revisiting of Your glory.

Yes Lord, just one look to the sky and I was truly stunned. By Your glory.

Turning to Matthew 24:30 I am directed over to Daniel 7:13 and his vision of “someone who looked like a man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient One and was led into His presence.”

All this history of others’ visions. From one chance glance out a window. Thank You Lord.

Use me this day. To Your glory and the good of others. I long to look to You. Trusting and believing You to be all Your Word says You are. Lord of all (Philippians 2:11; Colossians 1:15-23).

Mm, thank You Jesus. Should I find myself once again caught in a temptation to sulk, remind me of the calming beautiful blue of Your sky. If I am unable to “just laugh” provide me all that is needed for me to SMILE. Sing. Stand firm on Your Word and stay my mind on You.

All this from Your beautiful blue sky. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.

(317 words ~ 8:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment