Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Again!

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 (7:27 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! You provided. Again!

Hope. Joy. Excitement. Anticipation? Of good things to come.

Yes Father. Windy weather conditions have completely changed previous plans for the day. And I am grateful Lord.
(9:09 a.m.)

Again I say, “Yes Father!” Yes to You being in charge. Yes to You providing our every need.

Lord, You know the prayers of my heart so very early this morning. You know my fears of the unknown. You know every single thing (Psalm 139:11-17) concerning each of us. Nothing gets by You.

‘You know the plans You have for us. They are plans for good and not for evil. Plans to give us a future and a hope. When we pray, You will listen. If we look for You in earnest, we will find You when we seek You’ (Jeremiah 29:11-13). How blessed our we Dearest Lord!

I have thoughts. Ideas. Plans. And they all pale in comparison to what You know is best. I am asking You to take the reins today. Guide and direct me in exactly all You have for me.

Fear be dashed! Faith and hope reign supreme. Again! Still. Always.

Focus my abilities this day to the Truth shared by the Teacher in Ecclesiastes 11:4. “If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.” I can often be so prone to waiting for just the right time thus missing many opportunities in the offing.

Do all You must in changing me as You know is best Dearest Lord. I do not know what tomorrow holds, but I do know [trust, believe] that You are the One Who holds it. And for this I am so incredibly grateful.

I love You. I need You. I trust You. I want You. Use me. Thank You. Amen.

(314 words ~ 10:31 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment