Thursday, November 30, 2023

a new thing

 Thursday, November 30, 2023 (5:14 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thanking You. Again. Still. Always.


I noticed myself feeling fearful yesterday. Confused. Emotional. After questioning, standing back, accessing, even experimenting I finally asked for help. Thank You Father for people who are willing to help me learn new things.


Isaiah 43:19

Revelation 21:5

Deuteronomy 6:6-7

Psalm 126:5-6

(6:19 a.m.)


Father, thank You for the new things You do in, with, by, through and for us. Every single day. Preparing us for what is happening right now. And all that will follow.


Thank You for Your Word Dearest Lord. And those that You have chosen to teach it. We get to read. And believe. Thank You God.


Thank You for teaching us to say, “Thank You.” In all things (1 Thessalonians 5:18). You allow us every emotion. And the more we bring them to You, the less we have to carry on our own.


Thank You Father. You keep teaching. Providing. Calling. And I get to continue learning. Choosing. Following.


Lord, I want to trust You with my whole heart. Be obedient. To You. Do all You must in making me the woman You have created me to be. Loving. Kind. Forgiving. Caring. Sharing. Yours. New.


Use me as You know is best. Thanking. Trusting. Practicing. Learning. I love You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(231 words ~ 6:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment