Thursday, November 30, 2023

Emotional!

 Tuesday, November 28, 2023 (6:34 a.m.)

Ensenada, MX harbor

Holy Blessed Father God,


♪I Will Trust in You♪


Thank You for all we don’t yet know. Thank You for Your patience in teaching and showing us Your ways. [♪You Say♪] How perfectly timed is tis song on our current playlist.


Chills. Followed by tears. These are the effects music often has on me. Father, thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - and how well I know it” (Psalm 139:14).


God’s Standard Proverbs 29:25, 31:25-29


♪I Tremble - in Your Presence♪

        ♪I will stand my ground where hope can be found♪

(In time) You’ll take all that is wrong and make it right

        ♪There Is Power In Your Name♪ - we believe for it

(7:32 a.m.)


Your standard Lord. I want You to line me up with Your standard Father. I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) as You have taught us. Asking that it will be given. Seeking so I will find. Knocking that the door will be opened.


NOT the standards of this world Lord. Your standard. Your will. Your way. Your best. ♪You Give Me Everything I Need♪


No comments:

Post a Comment