Friday, November 3, 2023

humble and kind

 Friday, November 3, 2023 (6:04 a.m.)

Thank You God.


You’re helping me learn new things. This morning I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to expand my ability to “Be humble and gentle in every way. Be patient with each other and lovingly accept each other” (Ephesians 4:2).


The Passion Translation tells us “With tender humility and quiet patience, always demonstrate gentleness and generous love toward one another, especially toward those who may try your patience.”


Father I was able to see an example of this in action yesterday. Watching a baseball manager honestly express his emotions over the loss of the World Series. Thank You Lord for his willingness to publicly share his hurting heart. All the while staying truly humble and kind.


Yes God. Continue showing me Your standard through other people. Teaching me to “Always be humble and gentle. Be patient and accept each other with love” (Easy-to-Read Version).


All the while giving thanks to You our God and Father for everything in the name of Your precious Son, our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20). Yes Lord. Keep teaching me.


I love, need, trust and want You. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(202 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment