Sunday, November 19, 2023

restarts

 Sunday, November 19, 2023 (6:11 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Good morning. 

(6:21 a.m.)

Thank You for restarts.

(6:42 a.m.)

Mm, yes! Restarts.


I got to experience one just last night. Harshly spoken words. Met with stubborn opposition.


Thank You Holy God. You stepped in. Reminding me to “pull in my horns.” To examine my expectations. And assumptions. Calling me to not take the situation personally. Urging me to do my best in restoring peace and understanding.


You did that for me Dear Lord. In. With. By. And through me. Enabling and empowering me to set my self aside. Thank You God. You did a major restart with us Lord. Thank You. Praise You.


You reset my attitude Dear Lord. Which in return immediately changed my actions. Rather than hold tightly to the grudge I was beginning to bear, I was able to truly examine it and completely let it go. That was all You!


Just like now. Restarting the computer allowed me freedom from glitching. Searching Your Word concerning restarts brought me to Philippians. CHAPTER 3. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ (vs. 1-11). Pressing toward the Goal (12-4:1).


I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your priceless work in us Lord. Teaching us to love You, others and ourselves as You know is best. With all of hearts, souls, minds and strength (Mark 12:30-31). Singing. Smiling. Staying our minds and standing firmly on Your Word.


We love You Lord. We need, trust and want You. Use us. Restarting us as necessary. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(275 words ~ 7:44 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment