Monday, November 6, 2023

smiling more

 Monday, November 6, 2023 (5:07 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You!


I noticed myself smiling yesterday. Just sitting. Contented with my surroundings. I remembered having asked You long ago to help me smile more. Thank You for answering our prayers Dear Lord.

(6:38 a.m.)


There is so much to read about the benefits of smiling. Thank You God.


(6:56 a.m.)


Yes. Thank You God. Not only do we get to smile because of You, singing happens as well.


A random song from yesterday morning. Looking again at the lyrics and I still wholeheartedly agree.


♪… I’m feelin’ pretty good and that’s the truth It’s neither drink nor drug induced, no I’m just doin’ alright And It’s A Great Day To Be Alive I know the sun’s still shinin’ when I close my eyes There’s some hard times in the neighborhood But why can’t everyday be just this good…♪


Yes Father. It IS a great day to be alive. And I thank You that we are coming to know that. Always.


And why is that? Because of the Truth of Your Word. Found here this morning in Zephaniah 3:16b-17.


“‘Cheer up, Zion! Don’t be afraid! For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a Mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.’”


Sounds good to me! Thank You Dearest God. Keep teaching me to smile. And sing.


♪It’s a great day to be alive…♪ Indeed. Use me as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(282 words ~ 7:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment