Sunday, November 5, 2023

so much to learn

 Saturday, November 4, 2023 (6:56 a.m.)

Holy God,


There’s so much to learn. So, SO much to learn! Thank You for Your willingness to provide our every need.


Thank You for Your Word that teaches us to come to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). The more we open ourselves to You Dear Lord, the more You provide.


Psalm 86:1-5

2 Peter 3:5-9


“Your Word, O Lord, is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path” (Psalm 119:105).


All this Truth. And Your promises. I barely scratch the surface. And here I am, digging so much deeper.


Psalm 16. Illustrated Bible Handbook says, “This beautiful psalm expresses satisfaction with personal relationship to God. God alone is the source of all good (1-4), the One who assigns our place in life (5-6), and the One who guides us by His presence (7-8). The final verses (9-11) express David’s expectation of resurrection, and are also messianic references to Christ (cf. Acts 2:24-31; 13:35-37).”


Thank You Father. You provide us Truth. And hope.


Do all You must in making me a better learner. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(218 words ~ 8:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment