Saturday, November 18, 2023

faithful and just

 Saturday, November 18, 2023  (5:48 a.m.)

Father God,


Thank You. You forgive us 

(6:26 a.m.)

Thank You that You do. We need Your forgiveness.


And now I’m singing. And smiling!


We The Kingdom lyrics. ♪Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears It’s like HOLY WATER on my skin♪


Mm. Yes! ♪Dead man walking, slave to sin I wanna know about being born again I need You Oh, God, I need You… I don’t wanna abuse Your grace God, I need it every day It’s the only thing that ever really Makes me wanna change Your forgiveness…♪


Thank You God.


Thank You for all the things You make available to us. Opportunities. Choices. Decisions.


Common English Bible. “If we claim, ‘We don’t have any sin,’ we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. But if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from everything we’ve done wrong” (1 John 1:8-9).


Mm, Father. Thank You for teaching us to bring all our sins, mistakes and wrongs before You. Thank You that You ARE ‘faithful and just [true to Your own nature and promises], and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to Your will in purpose, thought, and action]’ (Amplified Bible, Classic Edition).


As I again sing out of ♪Your forgiveness…♪ a question [and answer] of the apostle Paul comes immediately to mind. Romans “CHAPTER 6 Sin’s Power Is Broken Well then, should we keep on sinning so that God can show us more and more of His wonderful grace? Of course not! Since we have died to sin, how can we continue to live in it?” (vs. 1-2).


Thank You Father that You are faithful and just. All the things we are not. Continue Your work in fining and refining us (Zechariah 13:9) to Your good and to Your glory.


We love You Lord. We need, trust and want You. Use us as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(364 words ~ 7:42 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment