Sunday, November 5, 2023

(see also: )

 Sunday, November 5, 2023 (5:23 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. I want to be thankful today. There are so many reasons.


Psalm 106:1; 107:1; 118:1; 1 Chronicles 16:34; 1 Thessalonians 5:18


Yes Lord. There are so very many reasons to be thankful with You. Just turning to the topical index at the back of The Life Recovery Bible illustrates this.


Looking up THANKFULNESS I am directed to “(see: Gratitude)” Following this path I’m immediately led to “(see also: Praise)”


My smile this morning seems never ending. Turning over to “Praise” I am delighted to find “(see also: Celebration, Gratitude, Worship)”


There seems no end to the “(see also:)”s. Adding to my thankfulness. And the broadening of my smile.


Seeing also WORSHIP, I find overlaps as well as “…Prayer” Turning to CELEBRATION the delight continues. “(see also: Enjoyment, Joy, Praise)”


Father. Like I said at the beginning. There are so many reasons to be thankful. Keep me acknowledging You in all of them.


I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(196 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment