Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Un...

 Tuesday, November 7, 2023 (5:39 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. You bless us. Repeatedly. Unnoticeably at times. Subtly. Enormously. Profoundly. Unendingly. Unexpectedly. Unfathomably. Undeniably.

(6:01 a.m.)


The list of “un”s got me thinking of and searching how many “un”s You are. Unchanging. Unequaled.

(6:22 a.m.)


And here the singing starts. Followed immediately by a smile. Thank You. Thank You God. Joy. Morning. You.


♪… You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night But joy comes in the morning♪ What promises. Thank You Lord.


♪And when the oceans rage I don’t have to be afraid Because I know that You love me Your Love Never Fails


Unequalled. Unparalleled.

(8:03 a.m.)


More interesting blessings to discuss with you later. For now I leave you with the Truth of Psalm 86:8. “No pagan god is like You, O Lord. None can do what You do!” Oh, amen, amen to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment