Thursday, November 16, 2023

being curious

 Thursday, November 16, 2023 (5:18 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,

(5:53 a.m.)

Curiosity. That’s the word I woke up thanking You for.

(6:27 a.m.)


Yes Lord. I thank You for the opportunity of being curious. About so very many things.

(6:59 a.m.)


Thank You for the ponderings and writings of others that lead me to such phrases as “holy curiosity.” The importance of wonder and awe. The need for questions.

(7:21 a.m.)


Oh most Blessed Father, how deeply and truly I love You. Use me today exactly as You know is best. Depending on You to empower me in overcoming my fear of failure. I want so much to continue trying new things.


Continue Your work in challenging me to channel my natural curiosity for Your good and to Your glory. Thank You for all You provide on our behalves.


“Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in Your instructions” (Psalm 119:18). Yes Father. Open my eyes. To Your Truth. And Your wonders!


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(186 words ~ 7:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment