Thursday, November 2, 2023

rejoicing fool

 Thursday, Octo November 2, 2023 (5:16 a.m.)

Good morning Blessed God,


Thank You. Sleep. Rest. Refreshment. Renewal. Restored. Rejoicing.

(5:29 a.m.)


Yes! That was the word with which I awoke. Rejoice. Enjoy. Be glad.


I confess to feeling torn Lord. There are so very many concerns of the world. Absolute atrocities. Crimes against humanity. Division. Man’s inhumanity to man. Sadness. Fear.

(5:59 a.m.)

Conflicting songs.


♪Rejoice in the Lord always And again I say, “Rejoice”♪ competing with ♪What Kind of Fool♪ Choosing to bring these two words [rejoice and fool] to You, I smile. Following Your lead to Proverbs, I find myself excited to learn more.


Yes Father. Teach me what You would have me take with me. Thank You Lord.


Common sense. Godly wisdom. Read and heed. Ignorance. Denial. Pride. Costly mistakes. Wisdom. Priorities. Boundaries. Behavior patterns. Honesty. Limits. Healthy relationships. Dysfunction. Healing. Your Word of Truth and promises covers it all!


Thank You that we have You to turn for “life-changing counsel.” Our ways are not Your ways. You would have us learn “to live disciplined and successful lives… do[ing] what is right and just and fair” (Proverbs 1:3).


This does not appear to be the order of any current day Dear Lord. Change us. Yes. Keep us from becoming and/or remaining rejoicing fools.


You are so good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). We are in such dire need of Your ways (Isaiah 55:6-9).


Work in us Dear Lord. By, through, with and for us. We need You.


On this very note, I have partially done projects around here. Even confessing that to You a Mary Poppins logical lesson in life springs immediately to mind.


“Well begun is half done.” Following that lead, again I’m singing. ♪In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun You find the fun and snap! The job’s a game And every task you undertake Becomes a piece of cake A lark! A spree! It’s very clear to see…♪

(7:34 a.m.)


Oh yes Blessed Father. Help me find the fun today. Not in a rejoicing fool kind of way. No. Empowered and emboldened by Your Holy Spirit. Accomplishing all as YOU know is best.


“for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power” (Philippians 4:13 The Living Bible). Show me what it is YOU would have me do Dear Lord.


I love, need, trust and want You. Direct me as You alone know is best. Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.

(398 words ~ 7:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment