Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Truth

 Sunday, November 12, 2023 (5:37 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

Blessed God,


Mistakes were made. Tears were shed. Feelings hurt. Not a lot of sleep for me. Forgive me Father.


You are ALWAYS good. Gracious. Great. Glorious (Psalm 145:5-8). I am not. Thank You for the Truth of Your Word. To guide us. And shape us.


A smile came across my face and heart the moment I read, “I will speak of the glorious honor of Thy majesty, and of Thy wondrous works (Psalm 145:5). Confused by the wording at first, I smiled again at the source. Authorized (King James) Version.


Thank You God that there are so many lovers of Your Word that It continues being studied. And Its Truth expressed using different language. Thank You for such ready access to these various translations.


No comments:

Post a Comment