Sunday, July 2, 2023

Singing and smiling

 Saturday, July 1, 2023 (6:55 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your plan. Thank You for Your goodness. Your grace. Your mercy.


Psalm 103:8


Referred over to Psalm 136. And now I am singing. And smiling.


♪I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing, I will sing, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I Will Sing of the Mercies of the Lord. With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness, With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations♪

(8:12 a.m.)


Father God, there is so much need of Your mercy and grace. I confess to us taking it for granted. Appearing self-sufficient. Only to recognize our lack.


Thank You for the resources You provide. Your forgiveness. Your all encompassing love.


Lord, I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to use, lead, guide and direct me in living this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] as You would have me. Rejoicing and being glad (24b).


You are good. Great. Glorious. And gracious. And I am truly grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment