Tuesday, July 11, 2023

easy find

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 (3:11 a.m.)

Wow! God,


You just keep working in my life. In my mind, heart, soul. Thank You that You do.


Yesterday I had a choice. Sit and stay in a muddle I had created for myself. Or turn to You. Thank You Father that I chose the second option!


Thank You that just now a song started in my mind. I could practically hear the melody. And I had a few words. Blessed. Beyond. You are good to me. Thank You for such an easy find dear Lord.


♪I was blind, now I’m seeing in colour

I was dead, now I’m living forever

I had failed, but You were my Redeemer

I’ve been blessed beyond all measure


I was lost, now I’m found by the Father

I’ve been changed from a ruin to treasure

I’ve been given a hope and a future

I’ve been blessed beyond all measure


I am Counting Every Blessing, counting every blessing 

Letting go and trusting when I cannot see

I am counting every blessing, counting every blessing

Surely every season You are good to me


You were there in the valley of shadows

You were there in the depth of my sorrows 

You’re my strength, my hope for tomorrow

I’ve been blessed beyond all measure♪


I have been Dear Lord! Blessed. Beyond all measure. Thank You.

(6:04 a.m.)


Thank You now for extra sleep. Dreams. Rest. Fun. Yes Father. The silliness of one dream was truly fun.


Considering the depth of this one word [fun] has me smiling hugely. Fun. I had a lot of it yesterday. Experimenting. Safely. Thank You God.


I confess, it hasn’t been an easy road getting here. Yesterday I was wrecked by the comparisons I was doing of myself with others. Hallelujah! It was You who reminded me of the importance of not doing that.


Galatians 6:4. “Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don’t be impressed with yourself. Don’t compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life” (The Message). Yes! You know me so well.


As fierce as I am in comparing myself [usually negatively] with others, I am thanking You for Your Word. Remembering how extremely hard I often tend to be on myself came the phrase “my own worse enemy.”


Thank You for the many verses You provide concerning Your victory over our enemies. In this particular case, my own “stinkin’ thinkin’!”


Lord God, You are so very good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. I trust in You. Lean on You. Believe You at Your Word.


When it comes to loving You with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength and our neighbor as ourself (Mark 12:30-31) I am reminded that I must love myself before I can love others. Only You can do that for us.


Thank You for the easy find of Psalm 44:7 (The Living Bible) that reinforces this Truth. “Only You can give us the victory over those who hate us.” In this case, that could be myself!


Thank You for the easy access we have to You Word that allows this 

(7:51 a.m.)


… Truth to take root in our hearts. Our minds. Our souls. Continue Your perfecting work in me dearest God.


Hebrew 12:7-11 (The Message) says a lot about this. I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to do all You must in, with, by, through and for us this day [which You have made (Psalm118:24a)] that we will truly “rejoice and be glad in it” (24b).


I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(636 words ~ 8:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment