Wednesday, July 12, 2023

available God

 Wednesday, July 12, 2023 (5:41 a.m.)

Awesome, Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You that You are available to us. Always.


Thank You that even as I identify feeling a degree of moodiness, I turn to You. Confessing my unsteadiness. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7) Your presence.


And right there? A song. Immediately found:


♪There’s nothing worth more

That could ever come close

No thing can compare

You’re our living hope

Your presence, Lord


I’ve tasted and seen

Of the sweetest of loves

Where my heart becomes free

And my shame is undone

Your presence, Lord


Holy Spirit, You are welcome here

Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere

Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for

To be overcome, by Your presence, Lord…♪


Mm, yes. Your presence. Always available. Thank You Father.

(6:29 a.m.)


Yes. Thank You for this time to sit in Your presence. Reading (all of Matthew 7). Trusting. Hoping. Believing. Knowing. Knocking.


I believe You to be the God we can trust. The Father that is always near.


(6:57 a.m.)


Continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me Blessed God. Doing all You must that I will live this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] as You would have me. Rejoicing and being glad (24b).


I cannot do this on my own. BUT! "I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power” (Philippians 4:13 The Living Bible).


Thank You for the plans You have for me this day. Use me as You know is best. Going before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within me that You are glorified as I go. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(300 words ~ 7:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment