Sunday, July 23, 2023

Hugely!

 Sunday, July 23, 2023 (6:12 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy, Father God,


You blessed me yesterday. Hugely!

(6:43 a.m.)


Hugely. Enormously. Exceedingly. Yes, Father.


I was truly blessed with an exceeding abundance of joy yesterday. Being completely honest about making up my plans as I was going along freed me to explore and experiment with various ideas. Some worked. Others didn’t.


Thank You Father for the freedom we have in You. Yes. Freedom to be who You created us to be. Loving. Caring. Kind. True to You. And ultimately ourselves.


Thank You God that I actually like myself best when I am truly living in the overflow of all You offer to us each and every day. Reading Your Word I find so many mentions.


Ephesians 3:20

John 10:10

Philippians 4:19

2 Corinthians 9:8


Mm, yes Lord! Even now You are blessing me again.


“Each man should give as he has decided in his heart. He should not give, wishing he could keep it. Or he should not give if he feels he has to give. God loves a man who gives because he wants to give. God can give you all you need. He will give you more than enough. You will have everything you need for yourselves. And you will have enough left over to give when there is a need” (2 Corinthians 9:7-8 New Life Version).


I experienced exactly that yesterday Lord. Helping others learn to play safely and confidently in the water. Thank You God. Praise You! It’s You behind it all.


Use me this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] as You know is best. Rejoicing and being glad (24b).


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Amen.

(295 words ~ 7:54 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment