Wednesday, July 19, 2023

divine love

 Wednesday, July 19, 2023 (6:02 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for Your love. Your plan. Your grace. 


Acts 20:24

Ephesians 3:18-19

(6:33 a.m.)


Oh most blessed Father God,


How truly I thank You. Reading in and of Your Word, my heart soars. Is nourished with hope. And Truth.

(9:26 a.m.)

Well this is embarrassing!


One moment I’m excited about Your divine love for each of us. And the very next I respond quite negatively to a tone of voice. A perceived slight. Forgive me Father.


There is a huge battle raging within. Knowing better, I find myself falling back into the long ago pattern of grudge holding. Again I say, “Forgive me Father.”


This time adding, thank You!. Thank You that You love us. Thank You that You want Your best for us. Thank You that You ways are FAR better than mine.


And will You just look at this! Turning to read Isaiah 55:8-9, I glance up to verse seven and then six.


“Seek the LORD while you can find Him. Call on Him now [YES!!!] while He is near. Let the wicked change their ways and banish the very thought of doing wrong. Let them turn to the LORD that He may have mercy on them. Yes, turn to our God, for He will forgive generously.”


Mm, yes. Thank You Father. I need You to change my heart every single time hardness begins forming. I ask. You answer. Thank You Lord.


Continue doing all You must in growing me into the woman You created me to be. Wonderfully complex (Psalm 139:14). Clothed with strength and dignity, laughing with no fear of the future (Proverbs 31:25).


I love You. I need You. I trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(308 words ~ 9:49 )


No comments:

Post a Comment