Monday, July 3, 2023

♪for so many reasons♪

 Monday, July 3, 2023 (5:30 a.m.)

Blessed Father,


Thank You. You bless us in so very many ways. And this Truth started my singing. ♪I love You for so many reasons♪


Considering so many reasons [and blessings] I turn to Psalm 119. Lord God, You are so very good. Loving. Kind. And this Psalm has so many verses, I confess to never having read them all.


Not only that, I’ve long been put off by even approaching it. Father, thank You for the many ways You get our attention onto Your things of importance. Like Your Truth. And promises.


Thank You for the sounds of the birds singing and chirping outside

(7:10 a.m.)


Father, there is so very much need in this world. I pray the Truth of Your Word for us all. Use us as You alone know is best. Loving. Needing. Trusting. And wanting You as Lord over all. Do all You must for Your good and Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(169 words ~ 7:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment