Saturday, July 15, 2023

Praise!

 Saturday, July 15, 2023 (6:06 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. Mm, yes. Praise!


I woke up with a song. And an immediate find. Thank You God.

(6:51 a.m.)


Father, thank You for the things I get to learn. Readily finding the title and lyrics to the song with which I awoke, I am thrilled with what else I am learning.


Originally written as a poem. Based on Psalm 148. In the year 1225. By St. Francis of Assisi. This great lover of nature saw Your hand in all creation.


Thank You Father for his decision to live his life humbly. With a forgiving spirit. Absolutely trusting You. And encouraging others to do the same.


Reading the whole of this psalm which offers praise to You by the entire universe (Illustrated Bible Handbook) I’m drawn to the comment in The Life Recovery Bible. 


148:1-14 God deserves our praise for all the good we receive day by day. Not the least of these benefits is the help He gives us in restoring our life to health and sanity [right here came a giant smile!]. There was a time when we felt out of control; now God is making us strong [♪Oh, praise Him♪] That should give us ample reason to join the rest of the universe in a chorus of ceaseless praise.”


Yes Father. Praise!


All Creatures Of Our God And King Lift up your voice and with us sing Oh, praise Him… Praise, praise the Father praise the Son And praise the Spirit three in one Oh, praise Him Oh, praise Him Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia♪


Thank You Blessed Father for teaching us to praise You. With heartfelt “Hallelujah!”s. Empower me in living this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] as You would have me. Joyfully and gladly (24b).


I love You. I want, need and trust You. Do all You must that I will continue learning the importance of praise! Thank You God. Praise You Father. Amen.


(337 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment