Thursday, July 6, 2023

beginning with God

 Thursday, July 6, 2023 (3:42 a.m.)

Good very early morning Lord,


Thank You for reminding us of all the things that are good. Beginning with You. Mm, yes. Let’s begin with You!


The smile on my face is huge. The song in my heart? ♪Out of My Hands and into Yours♪ Thank You Father.


Thank You that every single time I remember to release my grip on circumstances, You are here [AND there!] to take control. You are ever ready. Willing. Able. And I am truly grateful.


Thank You that we get to know You as good. Holy. Great. Glorious. Gracious. The only Being worthy of worship.

(4:28 a.m.)


Thank You that on this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] I get to choose to rejoice and be glad in it (24b). And I do! There is much scheduled and anticipated. I’m inviting You in to it all Dear Lord.


Turning to the very first verse of Genesis to read of the beginning, I find four RECOVERY THEMES for the book. A Good Creation. A Ruined World. Promises of Healing. Hope for Reconciliation.


Beginning with You Dear Lord, I truly find hope in Your promises. Psalm 42:8, “Through each day the LORD pours His unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God who gives me life.” Use me in sharing Your unfailing, perfect love Dear Lord.


You alone are worthy. Holy. And we are in desperate need of Your holiness. Do all You must. In. With. By. Through. And for me. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(279 words ~ 4:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment