Friday, July 21, 2023

short-lived

 Friday, July 21, 2023 (5:39 a.m.)

Holy God,


I love You. I thank You. I experienced a degree of anxiousness yesterday. Thank You that it was as short-lived as it was.

(6:20 a.m.)


Short-lived. Momentary. Temporary. For a while. Passing hour. Transient. Here today, gone tomorrow (2 Corinthians 4:17).


Here again I thank You Lord. We get to bring every single aspect of our being before You. In this particular case, that intense feeling of uneasiness.


Thank You Lord that Your way is better. Higher. Perfectly planned out.


Turning in Your Word to 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 I am grateful to read Paul’s words to the church at Corinth. Encouraging them to never lose heart.


“For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!” (v. 17).


Father, thank You. We get to choose to trust You to renew our spirits. Thank You for Your presence with us.


Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Sharing Your love as only You are able to bring about.


I love You. I need, trust and want You. Do all You must. In. With. By. Through. And for me that I will truly live this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] as You have designed it. Rejoicing and being glad (24b).


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(237 words ~ 6:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment