Sunday, July 16, 2023

Forever

 Sunday, July 16, 2023 (6:03 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I love You. Thank You.

(6:31 a.m.)


I like the way You work. One moment I’m thinking of and thanking You for Your love. The next I’m turning in Your Word. Reading the first verse, I notice I’m singing. And smiling.


“Give thanks to the LORD” (Psalm 136:1a) led immediately to singing Micheal W. Smith [or is it Chris Tomlin?]’s ♪…Forever God is faithful Forever God is strong Forever God is with us Forever and ever…♪

(7:33 a.m.)

Mm, yes Father. Forever.


Thank You that You are good (v. 136:1b). And Your faithful love endures forever.


Lord God, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to use me this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] as You would have me. Rejoicing and being glad (v24b). Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly and staying my mind on You and Your Word.


I love You. I’m grateful. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(163 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment