Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Learn. Change. Grow.

 Wednesday, July 5, 2023 (5:44 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Thank You! You bless us. Repeatedly.


Thank You for the many ways various words lead us into Your Word. This morning remnant takes me to Amos (5:15).


Father God, You provide us such hope. Opportunity to learn. Change. Grow. Thank You.


Yes, Lord. Thank You.


I had privileges of praying yesterday. Asking (Matthew 7:7) Your presence. Your guidance. Your mercy. Grace. Righteousness. Thank You Lord.


In so doing, You reminded me of Your power. Your peace. That passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7).


Turning in Your Word just now, I confess to having been ‘worried about one thing’ (v. 6a). I had not ‘prayed instead’ (b) about everything. Truly, before I knew it I was overcome by Your peace.


Thank You for the invitation to ‘tell You our needs and thank You for all You have done’ (4:6c). It is only when we confess our lacking that You come in with Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


Thank You Blessed God, that it truly is in You we get to trust. Knowing. Believing. Hoping. Confessing. Asking. Seeking. Knocking. Praying, “Thy will be done” (Matthew 6:10b). On earth, as it is in heaven!


You want us to love You with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength (Mark 12:30). And our neighbors as ourselves (31). AND You are ready, willing and able to teach us exactly how to do that.


Jesus did NOT leave us alone (John 14:16). We have the power of the Holy Spirit right here with us (17). Thank You for reminding me. Again!


Use me this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)]. Truly rejoicing and being glad in it (24b). Look at the smile that comes from so deeply within. Thank You Lord.

(7:40 a.m.)


And would You just look at this Truth that came upon me! Psalm 43:5. From The Message.


“Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God - soon I’ll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He’s my God.”


Yes! Hallelujah, yes! You are my God. And I am glad.


Do all You must Dearest God, that I will truly live this day as You wish. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You for the power with which to believe. To learn. To change. And grow. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(415 words ~ 7:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment