Thursday, July 27, 2023

the promises of God's presence

 Thursday, July 27, 2023 (5:08 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. You continue blessing us with Your presence.


(6:02 a.m.)


Father, thank You for this time to read in and of Your Word. Thank You for the promises of Your presence I find here.

(6:05 a.m.)

Oh! May I just say how perfect You are?!


With all the verses available to us, I was wondering which would be the one You’d most have me stand upon this morning. How awesome to see it spelled out for me as I reached again to turn in Your Word.


Right here. On the cover. Beautifully printed out. Reminding me.


Elizabeth’s words to her cousin Mary. Luke 1:45. “Blessed is she who has believed that the LORD would fulfill His promises to her.” Yes!


Blessed are we when we choose to believe You and Your promises. When our faith in You is greater than any fearful thought or experience we encounter.


Thank You God that You are so much greater than all the evil in this world. Continue Your work in each and every single one of us. Changing us from what we’ve been into all You’d have us be. Truly Yours!

(6:31 a.m.)


Holy Father, I ask You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within me as I prepare to go out into this day. This day that You indeed have made (Psalm 118:24a). I want very much to rejoice and be glad in it (24b).


You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Kind. Loving. Caring... I am made in Your image (Genesis 1:26) and I want to represent You well. Do all You must in using me as You know is best.


I love, need, trust and want You as Lord of my life. Thank You for who and all You are. Continue Your work in teaching me to love (1 Corinthians 13:4-7) as You would have me. You. Others. And myself. With all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(349 words ~ 6:42 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment