Monday, July 17, 2023

kinder and friendlier

 Monday, July 17, 2023 (5:17 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I just had a horrible, awful, terrible dream. I’m looking to You to calm my being. Yes Lord. I’m looking to You. Do in, with, by, through and for me all that I can’t do for myself. I love You. I need, trust and want You.

(7:30 a.m.)


Thank You Father. I got more sleep. And a gentle continuation of the same dream. Kinder. Friendlier.

(11:16 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Turning to You I am blessed [beyond all measure!]. Searching Your Word, I’m settling in with Colossians 4:6.


Expanded Bible. “When you talk, you should always be kind [gracious] and pleasant [winsome; engaging; or wholesome; seasoned with salt] so you will be able to answer everyone in the way you should.”


Oh yes Dearest Dad! I want to be a much kinder and friendlier person than I am. One who represents You well.


I love You. I need You. I trust and want You as Lord of my life. Use me this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] exactly as You alone know is best. Rejoicing and being glad (v. 24b). Kinder and friendlier. Amen.


(208 words ~ 11:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment