Monday, July 10, 2023

see also:

 Monday, July 10, 2023 (4:37 a.m.)

Blessed Father God,


Thank You that we get to come before You. Just as we are. Wanting to know You better. Thank You for loving us. Caring for and about us.

(5:59 a.m.)


Something has slipped. Doubt. Fear. Frustration. Irritation. Comparisons. Malaise. I’m turning to You Lord. Not with what I think You want to hear. No! I come to You with my fearful heart.


Asking (Matthew 7:7) You to be the ♪Good, Good Father♪ I know You to be. Sitting here. Following one link to another on the internet left me feeling anxious. Unsure. Unsteady.


Turning instead to Your Word, I read of: TRUST (see also Doubt, Faith). TRIALS (see also Obstacles). And TRANSFORMATION (see also God’s Power, Salvation). Yes. Please. I think I will see also.


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. You have the power to break me out of my doom and gloom thinking. Thank You that You give us the choice of turning to You. And I do.


The smile is currently on my face. Working itself down toward my heart. Thank You Lord.


Thank You too for allowing my playful nature to re-emerge. Changing one word in a song I enjoy singing to You, my smile deepens. Thank You God!


Out of My Hands and into Yours♪ quickly became ♪Out of my HEAD♪ Yes, Lord. I want very much to get out of my head and into Your way of thinking. Thank You that You do this for us.


We get to recognize what is or is not serving us well and are able to choose to give it over to You. Or not. Thank You that You are always here. Waiting. Willing. Able.


The smile is now within. Real. Genuine. Representing Your work in my heart. My soul. My mind.


Oh Dearest Lord, how perfect You are! Good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. While I am not these things, I am made in Your image (Genesis 1:26). Wonderfully complex (Psalm 139:14).


YOU know the plans You have for me (Jeremiah 29:11a). Plans for good and not for evil (11b). To give me a future and a hope (11c).


Here begins a medley of ♪My Life is in You, Lord, my strength is in You… My hope is in You♪ Interspersed with ♪Out of My Hands/head and into Yours♪


By choosing to “see also:” my heart and mind have settled. I’m preparing to go out into this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] asking You to go before me. Behind me. Beside, beneath, above and within me.


Lord I truly want to see and utilize Your power. ♪… Letting go of worries I can’t measure Holding onto Truth that’s healing me Knowing I can trust You is a treasure With eyes wide open now I finally see♪ Thank You for truly taking fear and doubt out of my hands!


Psalm 94:19 tells us, “When doubts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.” My hope IS in You Dear Lord! So is my smile. And strength.


Do all You must that I will not only read Your Word, but live it as well. Trusting. Believing. Knowing it to be True.


“Say to those with fearful hearts, ‘Be strong, and do not fear, for Your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you’” (Isaiah 35:4). Yes please Lord. Save me from myself!


Let me walk out into this day [again, which YOU have made!] standing firmly on the words You spoke to Joshua (1:9). “This is my commandment - be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. I want desperately to rejoice and be glad (Psalm 118:24b) in this day that You have made. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.

(661 words ~ 7:37 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment