Tuesday, July 4, 2023

living and learning

 Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 (6:37 a.m.)

Good morning Blessed God,


Thank You that we get to live and learn. Mm. Thank You for the smile on my face. And heart. The song in my mind.


Reading about learning of You and how to live, I am reminded that You are our past, present and future. We are never alone. A sentence begins, “We live with confidence” in the great hope that the saving work is finished in Christ.


Yes, please. Confidence! Within the lyrics of ♪I Have Confidence♪ I find a phrase resembling myself. “I am seeking the courage I lack.” Yes Lord. I seek You!


Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Wanting, trusting, believing You will provide the courage that leads to confidence as we live and learn every single day.


To believe You at Your Word means that I will live this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] rejoicing and being glad (24b). Taking refuge in You, rather than trusting in people (v. 8).


Singing loudly within myself I change one of the key words. ♪All I trust I leave my heart to All I trust becomes my own I Have Confidence in Jesus Christ alone♪ Father, I want to live obediently to Jesus’ teachings.


Believing that You are the God of our past, I can live in the freedom of Your forgiveness. Because You are the God of our now, we get to live today in Your strength and wisdom. Trusting You to be waiting for us in our future, we are able to live in hope and joy.


Yes! Father, teach us to live and learn each and every day. Trusting Your forgiveness, strength, wisdom, hope and joy. You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. And we are grateful.


Use us as only You know is best. We love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(316 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment