Tuesday, October 26, 2021

♪Words♪

 Monday, October 25, 2021 (4:18 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! Another day to thank and praise and use my words.


I woke just now to that very song by The Bee Gees. ♪Words♪ Initially planning to ignore it, I’m glad I didn’t.


Father, thank You for the various ways You have of speaking (and singing) to us. Getting our attention. Reminding us of Your presence,


♪Smile an everlasting smile. A smile can bring You near to Me♪ And it does! Every single time. Thank You God.


♪This world has lost its glory♪ It really has Lord. ♪Let’s start a brand new story♪ Yes. Let’s! You CAN show me how ♪my Love.♪


♪Talk in everlasting words and dedicate them all to Me And I will give you all My life I’m here if you should call to Me♪ Your Word is Truth and I long to share it with others, Lord.


I DO believe You mean every single thing You say. Your Word absolutely takes my heart away. Guide me in It I pray.


“In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God” (John 1:1 The Life Recovery Bible comment).


“The heavens tell of the glory of God… without a sound or a word” (Psalm 19:1-4a). So very true!


Lord, I ask You to use me this day to share Your glory. I love You. I thank You. I need You. I want You.


Lead, guide, direct and protect us as we venture out into brand new to us circumstances. Thy will be done Dearest God. Thy will be done. Amen.


(273 words ~ 5:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment