Monday, October 18, 2021

informed and knowledgeable

 Saturday, October 16, 2021 (5:27 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Thank You for ready access to information. Yes, Lord. When we’ve got questions we get to find answers. Thank and praise You God.

(6:49 a.m.)


Taking the idea of information into Your Word, I land at 1 Corinthians 12:1 in The Message. Paul talking about “the various ways God’s Spirit gets worked into our lives. This is complex and often misunderstood, but I want you to be informed and knowledgeable.”


I want that too Dear Lord! Informed and knowledgeable.


“Remember how you were when you didn’t know God, led from one phony god to another, never knowing what you were doing, just doing it because everybody else did?” (v. 2). I DO remember Lord!


“It’s different in this life. God wants us to use intelligence, to seek to understand as well as we can” (3a). Understand what?


“Now I want you to know that if you are led by God’s Spirit, you will say that Jesus is Lord, and you will never curse Jesus” (Contemporary English Version). I want to be led by Your Spirit Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment