Thursday, October 21, 2021

abc

Thursday, October 21, 2021 (5:09 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


You have provided me an absolutely blank canvas [abc] this morning. All the plans I had for the day are now changed. Guide me into using this gift to Your good and to Your glory. 


Father, thank You that You had me “anticipate with an alternative” as I planned and prepared for today. Realizing that any number of variables could interfere with my efforts allows me to smile and breathe deeply.


Thank You Lord for the “grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed.” Mm, yes. Thank You that we always have options God. Let’s take yesterday as a perfect example.


Anticipating one particular outcome, frustration came quickly as I struggled with my project. Thank You for reminding me to turn it all over to You!


Rather than curse the problem, I prayed for a solution. With each defeated next step taken I sang praise to You instead of swearing. Thank You Father. Praise You, Lord.


You are changing me. My attitude, behavior and conduct [abc]. I’m grateful Dearest God. And asking You to use me today exactly as You know is best.


I love You. I want to serve You. You’ve given me an absolutely blank canvas [abc] and I want to use it well. Simply. Easily. Mindfully. For You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment