Monday, October 11, 2021

FULL !

 Monday, October 4, 2021 (6:53 a.m.)

Mammoth Lakes, CA

Holy God,


I love You. I thank You. I want to be like You. Loving. Kind. Forgiving. Merciful.


(8:01 a.m.)

Loving Lord,


It’s been quite some time that I have been this over the top AGOG about anything. Much less a trout of all things!


It’s been over twelve hours and the excitement continues to grow. Father God, I cannot thank You enough for the joy I am experiencing over this simple catch from yesterday.


Thank You that I was able to witness the landing of this beauty. Honest to You Lord, I have NEVER been this exhilarated about the start to finish process before.


Beginning with the initial, “i got a bite!” All the way to the finding of the beautiful roe tucked so perfectly inside. Father God, Your creation is so very good (Genesis 1:31).


Guide me in our time here together Lord.

(8:52 a.m.)


Unsure if what I am experiencing is full-on, full-out, or full blown joy I do recognize myself in Romans 15:13. All brought to light by the sacrifice of this one fish’s life. Realizing that “NO!” the sacrifices goes back ever so much further.


Blessed Father God, thank You for the sacrifice of Your Son. Thank You for the blood He shed on my behalf that I would truly come to exemplify Romans 15:13 in this seemingly average everyday occurrence.


You are so great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. It is because of You and You alone that I can celebrate the existence of sheer JOY in this day!


Toowayhon. A word I haven’t considered for months. ‘Aramaic [the native language of Galilee where Jesus was from] meaning enriched, happy, delighted, blissful, content. It’s so much more than our word for “blessed”. Indicating great happiness, prosperity, abundant goodness, delight…bliss!’


Yes please Lord. You’ve already signed me up for such blessings as these. Thank You. Praise You.


Psalm 144:15

(10:58 a.m.)


My heart continues filling with excitement Lord. Still too much to put into words. With that I will close and head out for the day. Asking (Matthew 7:7) Your blessing and keeping.


Yes Lord, here I invoke The Priestly Blessing of Aaron and his sons. “May the Lord bless and protect you [in this case, us]; may the Lord’s face radiate with joy because of you [again, us]; may He be gracious to you, show you His favor and give you His peace” (The Living Bible).


Amen. Amen. Amen. Use us to Your good and to Your glory Dearest Father. We love You. And we long to serve. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(448 words ~ 11:07 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment