Wednesday, October 13, 2021

healing miracles

Wednesday, October 13. 2021 (5:32 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. We’re coming to You for a miracle on behalf of another Lord. Make that plural. Miracles. For others.


Father, we know You to be good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Loving. Kind. All knowing. Able. Do all You know is best. Necessary. We don’t know Your ways. You do. And we trust You Lord.


♪God Will Make A Way Where there seems to be no way…♪ Your Word (Isaiah 43:19; 63:7. Psalm 105 ) guides us to hope and have faith. We need You Dearest God. We want You. We ask You for the healing miracles that only You can provide.


Thank You for the privilege of waking to another song. ♪My heart beating My soul breathing I found my life When I laid it down Upward falling Spirit soaring I Touch the Sky When my knees hit the ground♪


Oh dearest, most loving God, I truly do not know how to pray (Romans 8:26). Asking the Holy Spirit to do it all for [in, by, through, with] me to Your good and glorious end. Providing the peace of Your presence. Do what I can’t!


Anchor and root us deeply in the soil of Your love (The Life Recovery Bible comment for Ephesians 3:14-21) as only You can. You have ‘glorious, unlimited resources to provide Your mighty inner strength through Your Holy Spirit’ (v. 16).


“Now glory be to God! By His mighty work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope” (20). Yes please! We are in serious need of Your healing miracles.


Use us Lord. We love You. We thank You. We need You. We want You. We praise You. Amen.

(298 words ~ 7:44 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment