Wednesday, October 20, 2021

"That's good stuff, Maynard!"

 Wednesday, October 20, 2021 (5:13 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. You are working so much good in us. And we are truly grateful.


This morning I ask You to guide me into Your Word. Using it to teach me how You would have me approach the day.


Ephesians 2:10; 5:15-17; 6:10-17 (The Whole Armor of God)

Matthew 13:10-12

James 1:5


♪Open My Eyes That I May See♪ (Psalm 119:18)

(6:47 a.m.)


The more I read the more excited I become. There’s so much Truth here, Lord! And I find myself equally playful and respectful as I say to You, “That’s good stuff, Maynard!”


Father God, I love You. I love that I get to be “me” with You. No pretenses. Fully esteeming and revering You with all that I am.


Thank You Lord for loving us. Just as we are. 1 John 3:1-2.


I’m asking You to lead, guide, use and protect us this day. We love You. And are eternally grateful for Your good stuff!


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(188 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment