Monday, October 18, 2021

confessional (adj.)

Monday, October 18, 2021 (5:49 a.m.)


Awesome, Blessed, Creative, Dear, Eternal, Father God,


I started the alphabet of Who and all You are in an attempt for sleep. The list continues. Thank You that You are holy. Kind. Loving.


In the midst of my own embarrassment, You reminded to change my attitude. To seek You. Your will. Your way.


When I couldn’t evoke that change on my own, You did it for me. Reminding me to be respectful. Not resentful. Honest. Confessional [an adjective, NOT a noun!]


Father, I forgot. That’s exactly it! Pure and simply put. I forgot to consider Your greatness. Your glorious, good, gracious nature. Thank You Lord.


Thank You that You provide us reminders. People. Articles. The Truth of Your Word. All pointing us to Your sanctity. 


Exodus 34:5-7

Deuteronomy 7:12-13

1 Chronicles 29:11-12; 18

Psalm 16:2

Isaiah 55:8-9


John 10:10

Ephesians 1:11

Hebrews 12:10

James 1:17


Thank You God. Yes indeed. Thank You. Keep me confessing Your holiness and my sins.


Use me this day. As only You know is best. Learning more about Who and all You are.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I ask You. And I praise Your holy name. Thank You awesome, blessed, creative, dear, eternal, Father God.


(225 words ~ 7:02 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment