Thursday, October 28, 2021

♪ The B-I-B-L-E ♪

 Tuesday, October  26, 2021 (6:00 a.m.)

Mammoth Lakes, CA

Holy God,


Thank You! Icicles. Snow. Safe travels. Surprises. You provide it all.


Lord God, we are grateful. And can’t begin to thank You enough. Guide and direct me into Your Word this morning that I would learn more of what You want me to practice this day.


Hmm… practice. Train. Work on or at. Rehearse. Prepare. Yes Lord. “Practice makes better.” YOU make perfect!


♪The B-I-B-L-E, yes that’s the Book for me I stand alone on the Word of God, the B-I-B-L-E♪


How blessed we are to have Your Word to connect us with You, Your Truth and Your promises. Thank You Father. Praise You God!


“Everything in the Scriptures is God’s Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live. The Scriptures train God’s servants to do all kinds of good deeds.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17 Contemporary English Version).


The apostle Paul wrote these final words of blessing, advice and encouragement to his younger friend and follower Timothy. Thank You for their combined faithfulness to Your call to them Lord.


I love you. I want to serve You. Continue speaking and guiding me as You know is best. Blessings abound for us to share. Teach us. Train us. Use us. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(241 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment