Tuesday, October 19, 2021

roots and wings

 Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (5:49 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You for teaching us to love. You. Others. Ourselves (Mark 12:30-31).


(6:12 a.m.)

Yes Lord. To love. And learn. And search. And find.


Consider. Contemplate. Pause. And rest. To experience selah. “A pause with God.” A pause or rest of a contemplative nature.

(6:46 a.m.)


Thank You for the opportunity of coming before You. Exactly as I am. Wanting only to be with You. To fully experience the life (John 10:10) You would have us live.

(7:01 a.m.)


And as I pause and contemplate and listen, You guide me further into Your Word. Matthew 13: 23. Colossians 2:6-7. Isaiah 40:31.

(8:12 a.m.)

Phone calls from loved ones allow for time to pause. And pray.


Father, I come to You. Prayerfully. Actively seeking Your blessing and keeping (Numbers 6:24-26) on behalf of others.


You are great. Glorious. Good. And gracious. You know Your best for all.


I ask that You would continue providing us roots to grow (Colossians 2:6-7) and wings to soar (Isaiah 40:31). In and to You!


Use us this day. To Your good and to Your glory. I love You. I need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(224 words ~ 8:19 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment