Friday, October 15, 2021

FAITH / fear

Friday, October 15, 2021 (7:33 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You!


Fear started to take hold hours ago. Thank You for reminding me that the antidote for fear is FAITH. Thanksgiving. Praise. You!


Yes.

(8:17 a.m.)


Father, thank You for the privilege of coming before You exactly as I am. Hopeful because of the Truth of Your promises. Searching Your Word to learn more about having faith instead of fearing. Praise You Lord


Lying in the dark, I could tell my mind was starting to spin wildly with every “What if…?” I allowed in. Thank You that You put a sudden stop to it all. Singing praise songs helped immensely. As did seeking out Truth. Inviting in the presence of the Holy Spirit.


♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence, Lord♪


♪Praise God from whom all blessings flow Praise Him all creatures here below Praise Him above the heavenly host Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost♪


♪Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost As is was in the beginning Is now and ever shall be World without end Amen Amen♪


Even the beginning of ♪The Lord’s Prayer♪


Thank You God for nearly automatic preset songs of which to turn. Hopeful. Helpful.


Getting up in the very early darkness, how I thank You for the opportunity of easily finding the words to the song my heart and soul were singing. ♪Light of the world You stepped down into darkness. Opened my eyes, let me see. Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You And Here I Am To Worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that You’re my God You’re altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me…♪


So true Father. So absolutely true. Thank You.


Mark 5:36. Contemporary English Version. “… Don’t worry. Just have faith!” Yes Lord. You reminded me again. Thank and praise You Father.


As I choose FAITH over fear, continue Your good and glorious work in, with, by, through and for me this day. Feed Your Truth in me.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank and praise You. Use me exactly as You know is best.


♪Hallelujah to the King of Kings… to the Lord of Lords… joy forevermore… Songs of glory… honor… praises Unto our King♪ Hallelujah! Yes. Amen.


(422 words ~ 9:07 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment